Towards the end of your third trimester, you might have a busy and stressful time. You might be spending most of the time in buying things that your baby will need immediately after the birth baby. But dear mama, don’t stress just keep calm and do the necessary prepping for your li’l one. End of the day all that matters is healthy you and a healthy baby. Get some rest and gain energy to organize a few things ready.
Here is a list of few things that must be done:
- Choose a date for the announcement of baby’s birth to your family and friends those who are staying far from you. It can be done online on a video call or you can send in a template or a sticky label in an envelope to their addresses.
- Get a bed pad that is waterproof so that when your water breaks when you are sleeping, it does spill over the bad and make it wet.
- You must pack one bag for you and one for your baby, as you never know when your baby will knock to come out in the outside environment.
- Choose a pediatrician before the birth of your baby and book an appointment prior to experiencing the labour pain. So that immediately post-birth of your baby when you return home she can take care of your child.
- Wash your baby’s clothes before making your baby to wear those as it is brought from stores it might be touched by many people.
- Buy some nursing bra so that it becomes easier to feed your baby whenever your baby is hungry and when you feel to breastfeed your baby.
- Finally, the most important thing is making a plan to save your baby’s cord blood and immediately register with a cord blood banking company.
If you have any doubts about cord blood banking, simply contact us. We will provide you free presentation and then you can register with us. One thing that you have to do is call us prior 2 hours of your delivery so that we can arrange a phlebotomist for you who will collect the cord blood sample right after the birth of your baby.